The kinds of Personal Information that we may collect from you are the following:
- Email Address
- Personally submitted preferences
- Location Data
- IP Address
We will collect your Personal Information only by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way to operate its Service, and to provide you with the following information:
- If you wish to subscribe to the newsletter or other marketing communications.
- To update you on technical progress of Spherium.
- To provide services to you as a User.
- To identify you as a User for security purposes and to comply with our legal obligations.
- To maintain your User account.
- To upgrade and enhance your experience within the website or over the telephone, or to tailor or develop information, services or products to suit your needs which may include market research and conducting promotions.
- To tell you about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you by communicating with you via email, SMS or telephone.
- To create aggregate data about Users through demographic profiling, statistical analysis of the database to provide to potential and existing client, and to allow for more efficient operation of Spherium’s business.
- To comply with our legal and statutory obligations incl. for taking appropriate action if we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature has been, is being or may be engaged in that relates to our functions and activities.
- To establish, exercise or defend any legal claims.